RULES FOR THE USE OF SCOTT LAKE PARK
THE PARK IS FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF SCOTT LAKE PROPERTY OWNERS, RESIDENTS, AND THEIR GUESTS.
(Guests must be accompanied by Scott Lake property owners or residents at all times)
- No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
- Youths under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult in the swimming area.
- Fireworks are prohibited on all docks year round, including holidays.
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- No unauthorized motorized vehicles are allowed in the park.
- Alcohol, Marijuana and Illegal Substances are strictly prohibited.
- Park Shelter reservations are available through the Scott Lake Maintenance Company Office
- If any gathering will exceed 25 persons, prior approval for use of the park must be obtained by calling the Scott Lake Maintenance Company office at (360) 352-4787.
- No business, commercial, or political events allowed.
- Restrooms will be closed annually October 1 – June 1. Sani-Cans are currently available for use.
- (Note: restrooms are closed until further notice)
- Anyone causing damage or engaging in endangering behavior, may be suspended from park privileges by order of the Board of Trustees.
BOAT RAMP ACCESS: Access to Scott Lake from the boat ramp is controlled by a locked cable. A key to the lock is available for a cost of $40.00 at the Scott Lake Maintenance Company Office. Lost keys will cost $100.00 to replace. Keys may not be duplicated or loaned. The boat ramp is for the exclusive use of property owners and residents